Dr. Hulda Clark Zapper
ParaZapper stands out with quality construction, components, and reliability.
|Competitors unit advertized at $99
||ParaZapper™ PLUS-2 sells for less than $110
Made in the USA
- Fast delivery, most items are built to order and ship within 2-3 days.
- Easy to reach toll free phone number 1-866-765-5116 to get quick service and limited helpful information.
We are here to help but we can not discuss the use of zapper for health purposes.
- Zapper based on Dr. Hulda Clark's latest parasite zapper circuit with improvements to make it more effective.
- Electronics are encased in durable, rugged ABS plastic. Small (size of cigarette pack), light weight 0.5 lbs.
- 0.25 volt offset as specified by Dr. Clark!
- Stabilized output circuitry!
- Secured circuit board and no loose wiring makes our zappers extra reliable.
- Dual Frequency reaches microbes that others do not!
- Quality tested on an oscilloscope for proper frequency, voltage, and waveform.
- Low Factory Direct prices means savings.
- Higher zapper output with Para Zapper ™PLUS you get a full 9 volt output instead of 7.5 that regular Hulda Clark Zappers produce.
- Adjustable Current control with Para Zapper ™CCa you get a full 9.6 volt output, and adjustable current limit from 4 ma to 9 ma.
- Easy to use push button switches for power and frequency selection. Professionally designed zapper.
- Copper paddles are soldered to instrument grade cables with lead free silver solder.
- Optional Hands Free Wrist Straps have metal wrist contacts with low resistance cables. Not recommended for use with zappers.
- Our Copper Paddles have a internal soldered connection ... No alligator clips to corrode!
Less broken wires!
- Optional Copper Pad Electrodes provide a stronger zapper signal due to greater contact area.
- Maximum effectiveness compared to many other zappers.
- Bright TriColor LED lets you know that the unit is working to produce maximum effectiveness. With Para Zapper ™PLUS and Para Zapper ™CCa Yellow / Orange means that it is working correctly.
- Long Battery Life. Easy open 9 volt battery holder. Red Low Battery Indicator on Para Zapper ™PLUS.
- Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy, 5 year Warranty on our parasite zappers.
- High reliability Only a small number of our last 12000 ParaZappers sold have needed any repairs.
- Fast service turn around, 2-3 days normal.
Hulda Clark Zapper is not FDA
approved for human or animal use.
Due to FDA restrictions, Hulda Clark Zappers
are not sold or intended for
human use or on animals.
By purchasing any Zapper or accessory from this site you are agreeing that these products are sold as "not intended for use on humans or animals".
Notice: On advice of counsel, we are required to inform you that the statements and claims on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease -- not for use on humans or with pets. These battery powered devices are not offered or intended for human use or to diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions nor to claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions, nor to recommend specific products as treatment of disease or to provide diagnosis, care, treatment or rehabilitation of individuals, or apply medical, mental health or human development principles. The devices discussed herein have not undergone evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration or like agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. The information on this site is not a substitute for medical or veterinary advice.
ParaZapper is a trademark of
Para Systems and Devices, LLC
5537 Balboa Ct.
Pinson, AL 35126 USA
All rights reserved.